Two companies based in Bristol were among more than 200 employers across the UK which breached minimum wage laws when paying staff, according to the Government.
Nationally, there were a total of 208 firms that failed to pay around £1.2 million to workers, breaking national minimum wage laws.
They also included Schuh, Matalan and Waterstones.
The breaches left about 12,000 workers out of pocket, the Government said.
The Bristol-based companies named
From Bristol, B & S Healthcare Ltd, a domiciliary care company based in Novers Hill, Bedminister, was included on the list of companies.
It failed to pay £9,866.02 to 99 workers - money the Government said it has since had to pay back.
The company says on its website that it has a team of fully qualified professional traders.
It says it is members of the UK Home Care Association and is accredited by Bristol City Council.
The firm has been approached by BristolWorld for comment.
The second company named by the Government was Mad Mobiles Limited, which traded as Go Mobile.
The firm, which was dissolved in February 2020, owed £884.17 to one worker.
National companies also breached minimum wage rules.
House of Fraser failed to pay over £16,000 to 354 workers, Schuh failed to pay £807 to 39 staff and Waterstones failed to pay nearly £8,700 to 58 staff.
What has the Government said?
“We want workers to know that we’re on their side and they must be treated fairly by their employers, which is why paying the legal minimum wage should be non-negotiable for businesses,” said Minister for Labour Markets Paul Scully.
“Today’s 208 businesses, whatever their size, should know better than to short-change hard-working employees, regardless of whether it was intentional or not.
“With Christmas fast approaching, it’s more important than ever that cash is not withheld from the pockets of workers. So don’t be a scrooge – pay your staff properly.”
The most common problem among the named companies was that they deducted money from staff’s wages to pay for expenses such as work uniforms. About 37% of businesses fell into this trap.
Meanwhile, 29% did not pay for mandatory training, trial shifts or travel time, 16% did not pay enough to apprentices, and 11% did not increase what they paid staff when the minimum wage was hiked, or paid younger workers at the wrong rate.
What have some of the employers said?
The current House of Fraser owner, Frasers Group, said that the claims come from before it bought House of Fraser in 2018.
It said: “In short, these breaches are historic and relate to the activities of the old House of Fraser company that is now in administration and is nothing at all to do with any activities of the new House of Fraser business that is owned by Frasers Group.”
Other high-profile offenders include sandwich-maker Greencore.
Greencore said: “Greencore can confirm that it inadvertently made underpayments to some of its employees in the past due to errors in applying administration fees and in calculating salary sacrifice deductions.
“Upon identification of the issue, the group refunded all affected employees their arrears of pay, as confirmed by HMRC.”
Other named businesses have been contacted for comment.
What else has been said?
Low Pay Commission chair Bryan Sanderson said: “The minimum wage is a success story welcomed by employees and employers alike, but it only works if everyone without exception obeys the law.
“We hope this latest naming round can continue to raise awareness of the most common mistakes businesses make and help protect low-paid workers from unfair treatment.”
Trades Union Congress general secretary Frances O’Grady said: “Every worker deserves fair pay for their work.
“There’s no excuse for not paying the minimum wage. Firms who cheat staff out of their hard-earned money deserve to be named and shamed.
“We also need to see prosecutions and higher fines for the most serious offenders, especially those who deliberately flout the law. Minimum wage underpayment is still far too common in Britain.”
Which employers are on the list?
- The Challenge Network - Liquidation 26 May 2020, Lambeth, SE1, failed to pay £154,682.33 to 3,600 workers.
- Mr Rupert Galliers-Pratt, Northumberland, NE43, failed to pay £64,094.37 to 7 workers.
- The Feel Good Group Limited, trading as The Tanning Shop, Darlington, DL1, failed to pay £34,738.83 to 355 workers.
- Belmont Day Nursery Ltd, Redbridge, IG1, failed to pay £31,599.90 to 11 workers.
- Hanmi Gallery Limited, Camden, W1T, failed to pay £28,999.51 to 8 workers.
- J E Beale Public Limited Company - Administration 20 January 2020, Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole, BH1, failed to pay £25,005.67 to 1,177 workers.
- Nike Group Hotels Limited, trading as Coppid Beech Hotel, Bracknell Forest, RG12, failed to pay £24,862.62 to 138 workers.
- Mere Golf & Country Club Limited, Cheshire East, WA16, failed to pay £24,337.65 to 64 workers.
- Ewart Aberdeen Properties Limited (previously Dominvs Project Company Limited), trading as Crowne Plaza & Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen Airport, Aberdeen City, AB21, failed to pay £23,868.72 to 76 workers.
- Magnum Care Limited, Leicester, LE1, failed to pay £22,711.44 to 174 workers.
- Charles Hurst Limited, Belfast, BT12, failed to pay £22,546.84 to 42 workers.
- Yarr Ltd (active proposal to strike off), trading as Maryland Chicken, Leicester, LE5 , failed to pay £21,089.55 to 16 workers.
- Days Bournemouth Limited - Dissolved 13 April 2021, Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole, BH1, failed to pay £18,473.51 to 9 workers.
- Clarenco LLP, Buckinghamshire, HP14, failed to pay £17,975.83 to 49 workers.
- Mitie Limited, Southwark, SE1, failed to pay £17,893.98 to 91 workers.
- Benla Limited, trading as The Best Fish and Chips, Lewes, BN10, failed to pay £17,159.85 to 1 worker.
- London General Transport Services Limited, trading as Go-Ahead London, Merton, SW19, failed to pay £16,316.91 to 101 workers.
- House of Fraser Limited (under new ownership), Bolsover, NG20, failed to pay £16,235.19 to 354 workers.
- The App Experts Limited, City of London, EC4N, failed to pay £15,317.92 to 65 workers.
- North West Transport Services Limited, Calderdale, HX6, failed to pay £14,633.31 to 5 workers.
- Kaye’s Hotels Limited, Wakefield, WF2, failed to pay £14,494.56 to 118 workers.
- UK Auto Wash Limited, Southwark, SE15, failed to pay £13,209.92 to 6 workers.
- Evans Dakota Services Limited (name changed to Dakota Hospitality Limited 1 February 2019), trading as Dakota Hotels, Leeds, LS11, failed to pay £12,413.57 to 29 workers.
- Greencore Food To Go Limited, Bolsover, S43, failed to pay £12,022.24 to 602 workers.
- Mitchell Potatoes Ltd, Rugby, CV23, failed to pay £10,682.09 to 10 workers.
- Carol Spinks Homecare Ltd, Cornwall, PL12, failed to pay £10,436.77 to 11 workers.
- Mr Abid Hussain, trading as B & H Car Services, Newham, E13, failed to pay £10,304.45 to 1 worker.
- L & M(Heating)Supplies Limited, North Northamptonshire, NN10, failed to pay £9,963.60 to 7 workers.
- B & S Healthcare Limited, Bristol, City of, BS3, failed to pay £9,866.02 to 99 workers.
- Tangerine Confectionery Group Limited, Blackpool, FY4, failed to pay £9,401.85 to 154 workers.
- Goldie Hotels (3) Limited, trading as Hallmark Hotels, Derby, DE1, failed to pay £9,335.76 to 59 workers.
- Sibford School, Cherwell, OX15, failed to pay £9,282.19 to 5 workers.
- Nourish Training Ltd, trading as CSP Recruitment, Leicester, LE1, failed to pay £9,262.27 to 81 workers.
- Blue Chilli Thai 2012 Ltd, Mansfield, NG18, failed to pay £9,103.22 to 1 worker.
- Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited, Kingston upon Thames, KT3, failed to pay £8,987.62 to 450 workers.
- Dilli Haat Limited, trading as Caraway, Redbridge, IG2, failed to pay £8,948.21 to 47 workers.
- Waterstones Booksellers Limited, Westminster, W1J, failed to pay £8,689.54 to 58 workers.
- Mr Daniel Jupe, trading as Ryde Tyres, Isle of Wight, PO33, failed to pay £8,569.92 to 1 worker.
- Mr Roy Anderson, trading as Andersons of Oldham, Oldham, OL4, failed to pay £8,449.30 to 3 workers.
- Decidebloom Limited, trading as Stoneacre Motor Group, Doncaster, DN8, failed to pay £7,882.37 to 73 workers.
- Mr M Dugdale, trading as Merevale Estate, North Warwickshire, CV9, failed to pay £7,684.02 to 43 workers.
- Ayesha Community School Limited, Barnet, NW4, failed to pay £7,678.93 to 13 workers.
- Du Beau Styling Limited, West Lothian, EH54, failed to pay £7,578.94 to 3 workers.
- Care UK Limited, Colchester, CO4, failed to pay £7,540.30 to 784 workers.
- Mrs Claire Traxon, trading as Early Adventures, Three Rivers, WD5, failed to pay £7,478.66 to 7 workers.
- Quad Joinery Contractors Limited, Gedling, NG4, failed to pay £7,223.25 to 1 worker.
- Mohammad Awais Arshad, trading as Tiny Steps Nursery, Manchester, M13, failed to pay £7,211.63 to 9 workers.
- Dental Decontamination Ltd, Fylde, FY8, failed to pay £7,158.70 to 3 workers.
- Mr Martyn Fowdrey and Mrs Catherine Fowdrey, trading as Equestrian Physiotherapy, Wealden, BN26, failed to pay £7,104.67 to 2 workers.
- ADL PLC, Leeds, LS7, failed to pay £7,051.92 to 29 workers.
- Site Electrics (Leeds) Limited, Leeds, LS10, failed to pay £7,025.81 to 2 workers.
- Inverhome Limited, trading as Morton Grange Nursery, North East Derbyshire, DE55, failed to pay £6,970.95 to 35 workers.
- Quadrate Catering Limited, trading as Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, Birmingham, B1, failed to pay £6,824.85 to 78 workers.
- Julius Rutherfoord & Co. Ltd., Wandsworth, SW8, failed to pay £6,631.73 to 451 workers.
- Hand Car Wash Centre Ltd (under new ownership), Boston, PE21, failed to pay £6,622.38 to 4 workers.
- C T Services Group Limited, Bromley, SE26, failed to pay £6,568.93 to 52 workers.
- Chedgold Limited, Oldham, OL2, failed to pay £6,393.93 to 27 workers.
- Rad Limited, East Ayrshire, KA18, failed to pay £6,174.23 to 129 workers.
- Intalekt Holdings Limited, Pendle, BB9, failed to pay £5,819.25 to 23 workers.
- VVG Healthcare Limited - Dissolved 31 December 2019, trading as Valley Veterinary Group, West Berkshire, RG7, failed to pay £5,818.10 to 2 workers.
- Mr Charles Edward Bateman, trading as The Hunters Moon Inn, Monmouthshire, NP7, failed to pay £4,874.19 to 4 workers.
- Mr Robin Swain & Mrs Andrea Swain, trading as Seacroft Mobility, East Lindsey, PE24, failed to pay £4,843.56 to 13 workers.
- Centre Circle Event Management Ltd, Gravesham, ME3, failed to pay £4,825.55 to 126 workers.
- Dana Hand Carwash Plus Ltd - Dissolved 5 March 2019, Lancaster, LA1, failed to pay £4,823.28 to 4 workers.
- C. & J. Clark International Limited (Voluntary Arrangement), trading as Clarks, Mendip, BA16, failed to pay £4,811.38 to 106 workers.
- H RETAIL REALISATIONS LIMITED - In Administration, trading as (PREVIOUSLY HMV RETAIL LIMITED), City of London, EC4V, failed to pay £4,810.13 to 15 workers.
- Miss Susana Roderigues Brazao, trading as Fry Days Fish Bar, Wiltshire, BA14, failed to pay £4,797.39 to 1 worker.
- The Hayling College, Havant, PO11, failed to pay £4,595.13 to 1 worker.
- Liberty Child Care (Elgin) Limited, trading as Liberty Kids, Moray, IV30, failed to pay £4,543.49 to 1 worker.
- Elysium Leisure Limited, Colchester, CO1, failed to pay £4,406.59 to 64 workers.
- Prime Appointments Limited, Braintree, CM8, failed to pay £4,375.76 to 57 workers.
- Blood, Sweat & Beers Limited, trading as The Milestone, Sheffield, S3, failed to pay £4,278.10 to 3 workers.
- TCR (London) Limited, trading as Town Centre Restaurants, Enfield, EN3, failed to pay £4,227.26 to 53 workers.
- Broadway Travel Service (Wimbledon) Limited, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6, failed to pay £4,200.89 to 6 workers.
- Mr Steve Ratcliffe and Mr Ronnie Bale, trading as Manchester Pets & Aquatics, Manchester, M12, failed to pay £4,058.37 to 6 workers.
- Careerlink Limited, Walsall, WS1, failed to pay £4,000.30 to 237 workers.
- SSGC Ltd, Swindon, SN3, failed to pay £3,884.89 to 102 workers.
- Joro Restaurant Limited, Sheffield, S3, failed to pay £3,865.72 to 4 workers.
- VDIT Solutions Ltd., Lambeth, SE21, failed to pay £3,859.25 to 3 workers.
- Clive Jones Motors Ltd (under new ownership), Cardiff, CF24, failed to pay £3,816.75 to 1 worker.
- Xenon Bulbs Ltd, Bradford, BD7, failed to pay £3,747.98 to 1 worker.
- Guy Bacon Electrical Limited - Dissolved 13th October 2020, Charnwood, LE7, failed to pay £3,673.92 to 1 worker.
- Crerar Hotel Group Limited, City of Edinburgh, EH6, failed to pay £3,670.71 to 44 workers.
- Shabani Ltd - Dissolved 2nd February 2021, Blackburn with Darwen, BB3, failed to pay £3,606.19 to 3 workers.
- Fusion Funkymen Limited - Dissolved, Brent, HA9, failed to pay £3,492.86 to 1 worker.
- Al Hashim Academy, Kirklees, WF17, failed to pay £3,414.14 to 1 worker.
- Dust In Time (N.E.) Limited, Sunderland, SR5, failed to pay £3,362.46 to 6 workers.
- Muzzy Foods Ltd (active proposal to strike off), trading as Maryland Chicken, Leicester, LE1, failed to pay £3,243.71 to 6 workers.
- Mr Edward Johnson, trading as The Kings Arms Hotel, South Lakeland, LA22, failed to pay £3,237.18 to 5 workers.
- KBM Training & Recruitment Ltd, Ealing, W3, failed to pay £3,159.79 to 1 worker.
- Muciqi HCW Ltd ACTIVE (active proposal to strike off), trading as Muciqi Hand Car Wash, Newark and Sherwood, NG24, failed to pay £3,104.64 to 17 workers.
- Crusty Cottage Ltd, Sandwell, B68, failed to pay £3,037.81 to 2 workers.
- Mr Awat Osman, trading as Birchills House Hand Car Wash, Walsall, WS2, failed to pay £2,985.84 to 2 workers.
- Blagreaves Hand Car Wash Limited, Derby, DE23, failed to pay £2,824.95 to 3 workers.
- Pennypot Dental Practice Ltd, Folkestone and Hythe, CT4, failed to pay £2,793.68 to 15 workers.
- SHCW Ltd - Dissolved, trading as Shiny Hand Car Wash, Preston, PR2, failed to pay £2,739.65 to 3 workers.
- Furniture Clinic Limited, County Durham, NE16, failed to pay £2,736.71 to 19 workers.
- Freshly Roasted Limited, trading as Madeleine, Birmingham, B1, failed to pay £2,684.94 to 44 workers.
- Apparel Trading Ltd, Leicester, LE5, failed to pay £2,671.01 to 51 workers.
- A S Green Limited, Herefordshire, County of, WR13, failed to pay £2,632.48 to 44 workers.
- Accor UK Business & Leisure Hotels Limited, Hammersmith and Fulham, W6, failed to pay £2,560.41 to 22 workers.
- Portland Vets East Grinstead Limited, Mid Sussex, RH19, failed to pay £2,470.32 to 6 workers.
- Assured Group Limited, Warwick, CV34, failed to pay £2,402.92 to 4 workers.
- Contemplation Home Care Limited, Havant, PO7, failed to pay £2,367.87 to 18 workers.
- Bonne Bouche Catering Limited, Ealing, UB6, failed to pay £2,345 to 23 workers.
- Lancashire County Cricket Club Limited, Trafford, M16, failed to pay £2,329.16 to 10 workers.
- The Bridal Room Wedding Services Limited, trading as The Bridal Room, Reigate and Banstead, RH2, failed to pay £2,314.79 to 8 workers.
- Homsub Limited, trading as Subway, Gosport, PO13, failed to pay £2,243.25 to 15 workers.
- Mr Yogesh Rishi, trading as Eston Fish Bar, Redcar and Cleveland, TS6, failed to pay £2,236.77 to 2 workers.
- Fortuna Focus Ltd, Worthing, BN11, failed to pay £2,206.93 to 4 workers.
- Yorkshire Dairy Goats, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO42, failed to pay £2,151.22 to 4 workers.
- London Care Limited, Westminster, W1U, failed to pay £2,148.87 to 8 workers.
- Mrs Chloe Cullen, trading as First Steps Nursery, Dumfries and Galloway, DG1, failed to pay £2,116.05 to 4 workers.
- Fiji Beauty Limited, Birmingham, B23, failed to pay £2,106.06 to 5 workers.
- Mr David Peter Reynolds, trading as Spixworth MOT Bay, Broadland, NR10, failed to pay £2,098.34 to 4 workers.
- Bell Decorating Group Limited, North Lanarkshire, ML6, failed to pay £2,095.20 to 6 workers.
- The Horstead Centre, Broadland, NR12, failed to pay £2,071.67 to 4 workers.
- Calor Gas Limited, Warwick, CV34, failed to pay £2,065.83 to 8 workers.
- Yourholidays.com Ltd (under new ownership), Luton, LU2, failed to pay £2,059.81 to 2 workers.
- B & S Decorators Limited, North Northamptonshire, NN14, failed to pay £2,055 to 1 worker.
- Duadata Limited, trading as Mooboo, Barnet, NW9, failed to pay £2,048.26 to 20 workers.
- Bambini Childcare Ltd, Nuneaton and Bedworth, CV12, failed to pay £2,046.24 to 11 workers.
- KKS Cards Ltd -Dissolved 10th November 2020, trading as Special Greetings, Stirling, FK8, failed to pay £2,001.22 to 2 workers.
- Leicester Motors Limited, Leicester, LE5, failed to pay £1,981.21 to 2 workers.
- The Corner Coffee Ltd, Haringey, N8, failed to pay £1,975.05 to 5 workers.
- Mr Aingaran Somasuntharam, trading as Londis, Tameside, OL7, failed to pay £1,951.98 to 14 workers.
- Small Wonders Day Nurseries Ltd, Chelmsford, CM3, failed to pay £1,931.33 to 2 workers.
- The Hair Revolution LK Limited - Dissolved 10th December 2019, Barnsley, S75, failed to pay £1,887.24 to 2 workers.
- Mr Martyn Young, trading as Martyn Young Heating & Plumbing, Amber Valley, DE56, failed to pay £1,868.12 to 1 worker.
- Prosalt Limited (previously Harry Ramsden’s Limited) - Liquidation, City of London, WC2A, failed to pay £1,866.08 to 159 workers.
- Mr Mahmood Raja, trading as Premier Stores, Tameside, OL6, failed to pay £1,847.89 to 1 worker.
- M&R Childcare Services Ltd - Dissolved 22nd August 2020, trading as First Steps Nursery, Angus, DD10, failed to pay £1,806.63 to 20 workers.
- New Best HCW Limited, Liverpool, L13, failed to pay £1,794.64 to 4 workers.
- Mackin Childcare Limited, Glasgow City, G13, failed to pay £1,733.51 to 14 workers.
- Boubou Limited, trading as Bobo Express, Sheffield, S1, failed to pay £1,731.52 to 1 worker.
- Mr David Collinson, trading as The Rose and Crown Hotel, Richmondshire, DL8, failed to pay £1,651.70 to 4 workers.
- Matalan Retail Ltd., Knowsley, L33, failed to pay £1,634.48 to 16 workers.
- Tutors and Exams Limited, Coventry, CV1, failed to pay £1,626.47 to 1 worker.
- Maple House Day Nursery Limited, trading as Rupert’s Day Nursery, Manchester, M23, failed to pay £1,575.60 to 6 workers.
- Sarah Hair and Beauty Limited - Dissolved 10th December 2019, Glasgow City, G43, failed to pay £1,571.32 to 2 workers.
- Hampshire County Council, Winchester, SO23, failed to pay £1,543.13 to 24 workers.
- Adams Leisure Limited, Colchester, CO1, failed to pay £1,513.51 to 15 workers.
- D D Exhibitions Limited, Bury, BL9, failed to pay £1,460.16 to 1 worker.
- Mr Mark Alan Hilder, trading as Coffee Junction, Hackney, N1, failed to pay £1,458.29 to 6 workers.
- Integrated Water Services Limited, Walsall, WS2, failed to pay £1,438.50 to 5 workers.
- Widley Hand Car Wash Ltd - Dissolved 13th October 2020, Havant, PO7, failed to pay £1,418.32 to 4 workers.
- Hollywood Nails 104 Ltd, Bassetlaw, S80, failed to pay £1,365.45 to 3 workers.
- Aurora Bars and Restaurants Limited, Ipswich, IP3, failed to pay £1,333.53 to 10 workers.
- Allicare Limited - Liquidation, South Norfolk, NR14, failed to pay £1,247.83 to 17 workers.
- Benny Distribution UK Limited, Bury, BL2, failed to pay £1,236.97 to 1 worker.
- Juventa 4 Care Ltd, Sheffield, S2, failed to pay £1,226.27 to 20 workers.
- Golden Sands Holiday Camp (Rhyl) Limited, trading as Golden Sands Holiday Park, Conwy, LL18, failed to pay £1,207.50 to 5 workers.
- Affinity Salons Limited, trading as Affinity Beauty Salon, Gosport, PO12, failed to pay £1,192.03 to 7 workers.
- Newton Abbot Indian Cuisine - Liquidation, trading as Naz Indian Cuisine, Teignbridge, TQ12, failed to pay £1,170 to 1 worker.
- Namara Foods Ltd, trading as Maryland Chicken, Leicester, LE4, failed to pay £1,135.35 to 6 workers.
- Pink Hippo Day Nursery & Pre-School Limited, East Devon, EX12, failed to pay £1,130.48 to 2 workers.
- Taylors Service Garages (Boston) Limited, Boston, PE21, failed to pay £1,110.74 to 3 workers.
- Mr Edward Mawdsley, trading as 3T’s Cleaning Services, Sefton, PR9, failed to pay £1,105.11 to 1 worker.
- Car Spa Glasgow Ltd, Glasgow City, G51, failed to pay £1,080.74 to 4 workers.
- King Street Chapel, Mid Devon, EX16, failed to pay £1,078.51 to 1 worker.
- Mr Osman Ali Mohammed, trading as York Hand Car Wash, York, YO31, failed to pay £1,064.88 to 2 workers.
- Little Polar Bear Ltd - Dissolved 24th September 2019, Colchester, CO2, failed to pay £1,062.48 to 4 workers.
- Assured Rest Hotels Ltd, trading as Glenridding Hotel, Eden, CA11, failed to pay £1,045.49 to 10 workers.
- Westland Nurseries (Offenham) Limited, trading as Westlands, Wychavon, WR11, failed to pay £1,039.38 to 23 workers.
- Border Heating Spares Limited, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3, failed to pay £1,023.86 to 1 worker.
- Lincolnshire Quality Care Services Ltd, North East Lincolnshire, DN31, failed to pay £1,006.72 to 54 workers.
- Nursery Rhymes LLP, Bradford, LS29, failed to pay £989.72 to 12 workers.
- Café No 8 Bistro Ltd - in Liquidation, York, YO31, failed to pay £987.09 to 5 workers.
- Tennyson Catering Ltd - Dissolved 16th April 2019, Salford, M44, failed to pay £972.20 to 3 workers.
- Woods Hair Limited, trading as Chapters Hair Design, West Oxfordshire, OX28, failed to pay £901.56 to 2 workers.
- Mad Mobiles Limited -Dissolved 25th February 2020, trading as Go Mobile, Bristol, City of, BS3, failed to pay £884.17 to 1 worker.
- Mr Said Sellam, trading as Richmond Barbers, City of Edinburgh, EH8, failed to pay £865.05 to 3 workers.
- Mr Michael Davey & Ms Laura Samantha Kelly, trading as The Hair Lounge, Tameside, SK15, failed to pay £853.90 to 1 worker.
- Mr James Bushell, trading as James Bushell Hair & Beauty, Birmingham, B15, failed to pay £840.91 to 3 workers.
- Ideal Med Limited, Cheshire West and Chester, CH66, failed to pay £834.02 to 1 worker.
- Hope House School Limited, Newark and Sherwood, NG24, failed to pay £829.49 to 1 worker.
- Hellcat Ltd, trading as Hellcat Graphics, North Lanarkshire, ML6, failed to pay £824.32 to 1 worker.
- Schuh Limited, West Lothian, EH54, failed to pay £807.38 to 39 workers.
- Sparkley Hand Car Wash Ltd, Sandwell, B70, failed to pay £798.02 to 5 workers.
- Premier Forest Products Limited, Newport, NP20, failed to pay £797.70 to 2 workers.
- Rayan Car Wash Ltd, Leeds, LS12, failed to pay £785.67 to 4 workers.
- Pendragon PLC, Ashfield, NG15, failed to pay £779.11 to 1 worker.
- Wyeside Day Nursery & Out of School Care Ltd, Herefordshire, County of, HR1, failed to pay £773.68 to 6 workers.
- Bury (T2) Hairdressing Limited - Dissolved, trading as Tony & Guy, Bury, BL9, failed to pay £766.44 to 4 workers.
- Same Day 2 Go Limited - Liquidation, North Northamptonshire, NN8, failed to pay £742.14 to 2 workers.
- The Beauty Space Ltd, trading as Mrs Feelgood Beauty Salon, Southwark, SE22, failed to pay £697.47 to 2 workers.
- IMD Refrigeration Limited, Wyre, PR3, failed to pay £666.92 to 1 worker.
- Castle Car Wash Ltd, Tamworth, B77, failed to pay £661.38 to 2 workers.
- Mr Noble Patterson, trading as Pattersons Quality Car Specialists, Mid Ulster, BT70, failed to pay £652.08 to 1 worker.
- Mumbles Day Nursery Limited, Stafford, ST15, failed to pay £650.71 to 7 workers.
- Somercotes Stars Pre-school, East Lindsey, LN11, failed to pay £632.88 to 1 worker.
- Little Dessert Shop (ST) Ltd, Stafford, ST16, failed to pay £614.23 to 18 workers.
- Energy Care (UK) Limited, Bedford, MK45, failed to pay £611.18 to 1 worker.
- Mr Glen Ewing & Mr Michael Ranfey, trading as Greenaway Auto Electrical, Belfast, BT5, failed to pay £606.94 to 2 workers.
- C.P. Garage Services (Dundee) Limited, Dundee City, DD4, failed to pay £592.62 to 1 worker.
- Mr David Patrick, trading as D C Patrick Newsagents, Suffolk, IP19, failed to pay £565.48 to 10 workers.
- C & C Inns Limited, trading as The Chequers Inn, South Kesteven, NG32, failed to pay £562.55 to 1 worker.
- Merchants Manor Limited, Cornwall, TR11, failed to pay £552.92 to 87 workers.
- Contemplation Care Limited, Havant, PO7, failed to pay £539.62 to 5 workers.
- Mr Eamonn Boyle, trading as Ayrshire Towbar Centre, East Ayrshire, KA2, failed to pay £539.47 to 1 worker.
- OSR Recruitment Services Limited, Norwich, NR2, failed to pay £534.87 to 43 workers.
- Unique Employment Limited - Dissolved 16th July 2019, trading as Unique Hair, Bromley, BR1, failed to pay £532.17 to 1 worker.
- Nethercote House Limited, (previously trading as CAPULET SPA LIMITED), Derby, DE22, failed to pay £529.88 to 1 worker.
- Happy Days Out Of School Care Ltd., North Lanarkshire, G71, failed to pay £517.25 to 1 worker.
- Mrs Paula Ann Simper, trading as P and J Pets / Paulways Pet Resort, Ashford, TN27, failed to pay £516.78 to 1 worker.
- Blu Buddha Company Ltd, trading as Blu BBQ & Blu Buddha Thai, Ards and North Down, BT20, failed to pay £515.14 to 2 workers.
- Miss Zoe Linton, trading as The Green Room, Dundee City, DD1, failed to pay £507.09 to 3 workers.
- DMJ Ventures Limited, Darlington, DL1, failed to pay £506.60 to 1 worker.