The Brunel Pub in Bristol
Do you fancy bagging yourself a free pint in Bristol today?
If so, all you need to do is be able to belt out a classic Christmas tune.
Pub chain Greene King are giving customers the chance to bag themselves a free pint of Ice Breaker by singing their own version of ‘Jingle Bells’ to whoever is pulling your pint.
The 408 Greene King sites around the UK will be taking part in the initiative, which includes all sites in and around Bristol.
Don’t fancy singing alone? Not to worry, Greene King has said a group effort will be rewarded with a pint each.
Marketing Director at Greene King Local Pubs, Andrew Gallagher, said: “Greene King Locals are more than just bricks and mortar – they’re a home away from home that bring people together, so we couldn’t think of a better way to kick off this year’s festivities than a good old Christmas carol and a pint.”
For a list of Greene King establishments where you can exchange a song for a pint within a five mile radius of Bristol City centre, see below.
- DRAWBRIDGE, 14 ST AUGUSTINES PARADE, BRISTOL, AVON, BS1 4UT
- SHAKESPEARE, 68 PRINCE STREET, BRISTOL, CITY OF BRISTOL, BS1 4QD
- BAY HORSE, 1 LEWINS MEAD, BRISTOL, AVON, BS1 2LJ
- CHANNINGS HOTEL, 20 PEMBROKE ROAD, CLIFTON, AVON, BS8 3BB
- BISHOPS TAVERN, 225-229 CHELTENHAM ROAD, BRISTOL, GLOUCESTERSHIRE, BS6 5QP
- BRUNEL, 315 ST JOHNS LANE, BRISTOL, SOMERSET, BS3 5AZ
- CASTLE, ST PHILIP’S CAUSEWAY, BRISTOL, AVON, BS4 3BD
- LODEKKA, TRAMWAY ROAD, BRISLINGTON, AVON, BS4 3DS
- WACKUM INN, 533 WHITEHALL ROAD, BRISTOL, AVON, BS5 7DA
- WHITCHURCH, OATLANDS AVENUE, WHITCHURCH, AVON, BS14 0SX