Bristol City v Luton Town; where is it playing and how to watch Bristol City’s next Championship game?
Bristol City face Luton Town this week looking to climb the Championship table.
and live on Freeview channel 276
How did Bristol City’s opponents fare in their last fixture?
Luton Town have also had a stuttering start to their Sky Bet Championship campaign early on this season, earning two draws and a loss leaving them near the foot of the table.
Luton’s last game was against Preston North End at home, going down 1-0 after a Brad Potts goal in the 18th minute.
What have been the results in the last five fixtures between Bristol City and Luton Town?
The statistics don’t look good for Bristol City in the last five head-to-heads against Luton Town - the team have only one once in the last five fixtures.
That victory came December 29 2019 in the league, beating Luton Town 3-0 at home, leading to three losses and a draw since that performancing nearly three years ago.
The last five results between Bristol City and Luton Town
- January 25 2022: Luton Town 2-1 Bristol City (EFL Championship)
- September 15 2022: Bristol City 1-1 Luton Town (EFL Championship)
- April 25 2021: Bristol City 2-3 Luton Town (EFL Championship)
- December 29 2020: Luton Town 2-1 Bristol City (EFL Championship)
- December 29 2021: Bristol City 3-0 Luton Town (EFL Championship)
Where can I watch Bristol City vs Luton Town?
Although the game will not be televised in full, Sky Sports will include live updates from the game as part of their Gillette Labs Soccer Special, airing from 7:00pm tomorrow (August 16) on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports News.
BBC Radio Bristol will also be airing live commentary of the game, with pre-game punditry occurring from 7:00pm. Fans unable to attend the game can watch it on Robins TV with a match pass available at £9.99.
Those within the broadcast range for BBC Radio Bristol can tune in on 94.9FM.
How do I get Sky Sports?
Sky Sports is available with a Sky TV package:
- Those who already have a Sky subscription can add Sky Sports for an extra £25 per month.
- Those Sky customers who only wish to watch Football coverage can sign up to the “2-for-1” offer, getting Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football for £18 per month.
- Those new to Sky can sign up and get Sky Sports alongside Sky’s entertainment package for £44 per month (18 month contract, £20 set up fee)
To learn more about how to add Sky Sport to existing packages, or to create a new package with the provider, you can visit the dedicated Sky Sports page.
For those not wishing to sign up to a to a long term contract, NOW TV offer two sports passes on their flagship stream service:
- NOW TV Daily pass - £11.99 (per 24 hour)
- NOW TV Monthly pass - £25 (per month)
For more details on how to get NOW TV, or to purchase a no-contract pass to watch the Premier League, you can visit NOW TV’s website for more details.
This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on items purchased through this article, but that does not affect our editorial judgement.