Travelodge launches huge sale with rooms for £38 or less for Autumn 2023 - plus 10 best places to stay
For a family of four a £38 Travelodge room works out at just £9.50 per person - cheaper than a trip to the cinema.
and live on Freeview channel 276
Travelodge has launched a huge sale for autumn 2023 with two million rooms offered at £38 or less. The budget travel chain said it had lauched the deal to help customers’ pounds “go further” during the cost of living crisis, with October half term and Christmas fast approaching.
The deal will be offered across the majority of the chain’s 581 UK hotels. For a family of four a £38 Travelodge room works out at just £9.50 per person - cheaper than a trip to the cinema.
A spokesperson for the chain said: “As the nights draw in, discover the majestic magic of Britain in all its ‘Autumn glory’ as it transforms into a stunning vista of yellow, red and orange. Autumn is one of the best times of year to experience Britain’s beauty spots while they bask in the golden glow of the season.”
Travelodge operates over 580 hotels across the UK and over 200 of these hotels feature on-site restaurant The Bar Café - which offers a value-for-money breakfast, dinner and bar menu service. The Travelodge Unlimited hot buffet breakfast is £8.99 per adult and includes a free breakfast for two children under the age of 15 years old.
To book your £38 room, visit the Travelodge website. The offer starts from September 4 until November 21 and is not available in all of the chain’s London hotels.
Top 10 Travelodge hotels to stay at in Autumn 2023
Travelodge has created a list of the top ten best locations to see Autumn in “all its glory” across the UK, along with their nearest hotel:
- The New Forest, Hampshire - Stay at: Travelodge Stoney Cross Lyndhurst
- Ashridge Estate, Chiltern Hills - Stay at: Travelodge Hemel Hempstead
- Chrome Hill and Parkhouse Hill, Peak District - Stay at: Travelodge Sheffield Central
- Grasmere Water, Lake District - Stay at: Travelodge Cockermouth
- Ashdown Forest, West Sussex - Stay at: Travelodge East Grinstead
- The Cotswolds Canals - Stay at: Travelodge Stonehouse
- The Strawberry Line, Somerset - Stay at: Travelodge Weston-Super-Mare
- Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, Loch Lomond - Stay at: Travelodge Dumbarton
- Clifftop Walk, Cheddar Gorge - Stay at: Travelodge Highbridge Burnham-on-Sea
- Nercwys Forest, North Wales - Stay at: Travelodge Wrexham