NSandI Premium Bonds May draw: What are the winning bond numbers in Bristol?
The NSandl Premium Bonds winners in Bristol have been announced for May 2023 - check if you’ve won.
and live on Freeview channel 276
The Premium Bond winners for May 2023 have been revealed by National Savings and Investments (NS&I) - and Bristol residents are among the winners. The city missed out on the £1m jackpot this month, which was scooped by two people living in Nottinghamshire and Sefton, Liverpool.
In total, the Bristol area has accounted for 27 winners this month. Find out if you won one of the May Premium Bonds and what you need to do to claim your prize here.
What is a Premium Bond and how do I enter the prize draw?
Premium Bonds are an NS&I-issued investment product that offer the possibility to earn interest or a regular dividend income. The bonds are acquired through the organisation and are then entered into a monthly prize draw which gives a chance of winning between £25 and £1 million tax free.
To participate, you must spend a minimum of £25, and you can continue to purchase Premium Bonds until you reach the £50,000 maximum holding amount. For every £1 you spend, you will obtain a unique bond number; therefore, if you pay the minimum charge of £25, you will receive 25 unique numbers with the opportunity to win a prize.
To acquire Premium Bonds, visit the NS&I website.
Who were the big Premium Bonds UK winners in May?
In May 2023, two winners receiving the grand prize of £1 million were from different parts of the UK. The first bond, purchased in January 2019 by a Nottinghamshire resident, carried the number 350FG197341. The second jackpot winner for this month was a Sefton resident who has held the bond since October 2019 and won with number 371JL524811.
What were the winning numbers for Bristol in May 2023?
There are a total of 27 lucky individuals from Bristol, with one scooping a £100,000 prize. These are the winning Bristol bond numbers:
- 152SL217300 (purchased March 2009) - £100,000
- 135JR789393 (purchased January 2008) - £50,000
- 112LW533761 (purchased July 2006) - £50,000
- 435SE639040 (purchased January 2021) - £25,000
- 510CA608544 (purchased August 2022) - £25,000
- 437PJ114624 (purchased February 2021) - £10,000
- 535FN259443 (purchased March 2023) - £10,000
- 531AG185309 (purchased February 2023) - £10,000
- 315HL669476 (purchased November 2017) - £10,000
- 513VE510499 (purchased September 2022) - £10,000
- 324EW588186 (purchased February 2018) - £10,000
- 454YS493745 (purchased May 2021) - £10,000
- 239MJ584263 (purchased January 2015) - £10,000
- 339HA967816 (purchased September 2018) - £10,000
- 308ZD343993 (purchased August 2017) - £10,000
- 306PZ379974 (purchased July 2017) - £5,000
- 327DR755499 (purchased April 2018) - £5,000
- 472QX701931 (purchased September 2021) - £5,000
- 198SA568984 (purchased October 2021) - £5,000
- 486RS651391 (purchased January 2022) - £5,000
- 445WN326791 (purchased March 2021) - £5,000
- 527AR951386 (purchased January 2023) - £5,000
- 378BV057940 (purchased December 2022) - £5,000
- 241BC506646 (purchased February 2015) - £5,000
- 316NW535050 (purchased November 2017) - £5,000
- 66GA605372 (purchased August 2020) - £5,000
- 284DP579343 (purchased October 2016) - £5,000
The full list of winners can be found on NS&I website.