Peter Kay has announced his first tour of the UK and Ireland in 12 years, and sadly Bristol has missed out on the circuit. All is not lost if you’re desperate to catch the comedy legend’s big return though - he’ll be playing two of his Better Late Than Never live shows at Cardiff International Arena which is just 50 minutes away from Bristol by car or train.
Kay has avoided the spotlight since 2017 when he cancelled a UK tour due to “unforeseen family circumstances”. But the 49-year-old announced he would be returning to stand-up during an ad break during the series launch of ITV’s I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! over the weekend.
Cardiff is the Bolton-born funnyman’s 10th stop on the new tour. The International Arena is in the city centre on Mary Ann Street and just a short walk from the train station, making it easily accessible for those arriving from Bristol.
Here’s everything you need to know including dates, venue and how to get tickets.
When is Peter Kay playing in Cardiff?
Peter Kay has two gigs scheduled to take place at Cardiff International Arena on Friday June 16 and Saturday June 17, 2023.
How to get tickets to see Peter Kay in Cardiff
Tickets go on general sale via the Ticketmaster website on Saturday, November 12 at 10am.
Peter Kay UK tour dates
Peter Kay will be touring the UK in late 2022 and 2023, and is scheduled to play in the following cities:
- December 2-3, 2022: Manchester AO Arena
- December 17, 2022: Birmingham Utilita Arena
- January 6-7, 2023: Liverpool M&S Bank Arena
- February 17, 2023: Sheffield Utilita Arena
- February 23-24, 2023: Belfast SSE Arena
- March 9-10, 2023: Newcastle Utilita Arena
- March 23, 2023: Birmingham Resorts World Arena
- April 6-7, 2023: Dublin 3Arena
- May 5-6, 2023: Glasgow OVO Hydro
- June 16-17, 2023: Cardiff International Arena
- July 14-15, 2023: Nottingham Motorpoint Arena
- August 11, 2023: Sheffield Utilita Arena
This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on items purchased through this article, but that does not affect our editorial judgement.